Personal, Comprehensive Financial Planning and Investment Advice
Seek Success With Our Six-Step Process
We know financial planning and money management can feel overwhelming. We calm your nerves and increase your confidence through our simple, straightforward six-step process.
- We establish a relationship with you by offering a free consultation. We want to make sure this relationship is right for you and our firm. We use this time to understand your values, attitudes toward money, investment experience and comfort level with the ups and downs of investing.
- We gather the information we need from you and prioritize your goals.
- We analyze your information and evaluate your probability of reaching your goals based on your current financial position, time horizon and risk tolerance.
- We recommend strategies to help you pursue your goals.
- We agree on the path to address your financial goals.
- We benchmark your progress toward those financial goals and refine along the way as your needs and circumstances change.
Learn more about our personal approach to financial planning
Every one of the financial services we offer our clients starts with the formation of a long-lasting relationship. That relationship grows through our six-step process, which is designed to help you gain the confidence to move toward you own wealth horizon.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning – includes access to your own personal wealth management website, working with your estate planning attorneys, elder care attorneys, divorce attorneys and CPAs to integrate estate, tax, retirement, risk management, investment management, risk tolerance and long-term care concerns.
- Strategic Wealth Management – We manage your assets on a fee-based, discretionary basis using LPL as the custodian for your assets. We focus on passive investments with low expenses and actively / tactically managed assets.
- Managed Asset Plans – We offer professional, fee-based portfolio management with access to institutional level management expertise through LPL Financial.
- Retirement Planning – We design an investment strategy that lets you retire when you want to, not when you have to.
- Estate Planning – We help you preserve your wealth and pass it on to the next generation.
- Long-Term Care Planning – We ensure that you and your heirs are covered.