Distinguished. Local. Professional Financial Planners.
Wealth Horizon is affiliated with Integrated Financial Group, one of the nation’s largest independent financial planning consortiums. We’re deeply involved in the Gwinnett community and we’ve been recognized for our care, professionalism and skill by numerous local and national organizations.
- Best Overall Small Business of the Year 2015 | Presented by Pinnacle Awards, the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce, and The Atlanta-Journal Constitution
- Best Woman Owned Small Business of the Year 2015 | Presented by Pinnacle Awards, the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce, and The Atlanta-Journal Constitution
- Pinnacle Award Winner 2011 & 2013 | Presented to the Top 25 Small Businesses in Gwinnett by Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce
- Voted 'Best of Gwinnett' 2013, 2014, 2015 | Presented by Gwinnett Magazine
- Barron’s Top Women Advisors Summit Invitee | 2008-2013 awarded to Jerri Hewett
- Five Star Wealth Manager 2014-2015 | National award presented by Atlanta Magazine awarded to Jerri Hewett
- Five Star Wealth Manager 2018-2019 | National award presented by Atlanta Magazine awarded to Jerri Hewett
About Integrated Financial Group |The Brain Trust
Atlanta-headquartered Integrated Financial Group is a consortium of independent LPL financial advisors and business owners in nine states across the country. We call ourselves the ‘Brain Trust’ because we believe that many minds are better than one. Independent advisors and wealth managers at all levels collaborate to produce exceptional service for their clients and remarkable professional growth for themselves. Financial advisors are hand-picked to join our group where a shared vision, passion for the profession, and strong ethics create fertile ground for success. Our advisors offer comprehensive financial planning and wealth management services through LPL Financial, and are dedicated to helping clients pursue their most important financial goals. Twenty fifteen marked the eleventh consecutive year that Integrated Financial Group was named as a Top 25 Firm by The Atlanta Business Chronicle based on assets under management. In 2015, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution ranked Integrated Financial Group #5 in the category for Top Small Workplace in metro Atlanta and #1 Small Workplace in the ‘Doer’ Category.
Our affiliation with this highly educated group gives you access to a wealth of resources, specialties and strengths.
To learn more about the Brain Trust, visit www.TheBrainTrust.net
About Our Awards
Top 25 Pinnacle Small Business Award winners are selected based on growth and profitability, contributions to the community, overcoming adversity, original entrepreneurship and other various criteria.
The Pinnacle Small Business Award is based on growth and profitability, contributions to the community, overcoming adversity, original entrepreneurship, and more.
Gwinnett Magazine is published 8 times annually to a readership of over 100,000 local residents. The Best of Gwinnett awards are voted on by the readership and residents of Gwinnett County and are awarded in 80 different categories.
Barrons Top Women Advisor's Summit attendees are selected by LPL Financial to attend the invitation-only Barron's Winner Circle Top Female Advisors Summit.
As seen in Atlanta Magazine, the Five Star Wealth Manager award is based on 10 objective criteria associated with providing quality services to clients such as credentials, experience, and assets under management among other factors. Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final list of Five Star Wealth Managers.